Friday, August 25, 2017

New Book, New Projects, Same Old Stress

Hello everyone!!

I figure it was time I gave an update on what is going on over here in my crazy brain.

For starters, today a new book has been released. Wander the Lost, Book 2 of the Roadside Paradise series is now available for purchase! If you have followed my blog for a while, you'll remember that this series was a fun little project for me to write and was a welcome relief from the intense concentration that had to be put into The Faith. Book 2 of this series was finished faster than I anticipated, so I moved up the release date by 2 whole months!




While it is nice to have the book finished so early, that does also mean that I need to take some time and breathe for a bit away from the books. I pushed pretty hard to get The Sacred done on time, and it meant burning up a lot of my creative energy. I'm going to take a little bit of time to regroup before I start on the third book of The Faith series, which I am still hoping to release before the year is over.

However, not to worry, there are 2 other really big projects that I am working on in the mean time. While they may not be more books to put out, they are related to my books. If you subscribe to my newsletter, you already know the 2 other projects I am working on (hint-hint: That means go subscribe to my monthly newsletter so you can stay ahead of the curve, too!).

Now, for one of these projects, I am only going to share a picture. It should be pretty self-explanatory what is going on.


Hmm....wonder what this set-up could mean.....

As for the other project, it is a large art project that will be released January 2018. I am hoping to devote the next month and a half to finishing the groundwork on that. In October, I plan to finally bring it to my readers and let them know what in the world I've been up to when I'm not writing these books.

So, keep an eye on the blog and social media over the next few months. There's bound to be some exciting stuff coming around!

In the mean time, I've got a lot going on in every day life that keeps me pretty busy. You know how people clean out their garages and have a yard sale? I'm doing that, but on a much bigger scale! It will feel so much better when all that stuff is cleaned and organized!

Follow this blog for more updates on projects and follow me on social media for more regular updates about what I'm up to on a day to day basis!

If you want early access to information about my books, including early cover reveals, then please sign up for my mailing list!


No comments:

Post a Comment