Monday, March 13, 2017

I Hate Daylight Savings...

Ugh, today is Daylight Savings and, as always, it screwed me up!

Because of all that, late blog post today!

I was thrilled to discover that The Faith is featured as a "Hot New Release!" My jaw hit the floor when I saw that, and there is still a part of me that is completely shocked.



We're approaching the final 5 days before The Faith is released. Between hyperventilating and trying to avoid working myself up, I have managed to plan the release party for the newest title!


This is going on now until March 19th!



Now, onto writing updates!

New Releases
The Faith - Click Here to Pre-Order!

Editing
Into Oblivion
     -Red Edits Round 1: 11% complete

Edits have started! I am actually getting more excited for this book as I edit it and work through it. Writing it felt very disjointed, but it seems to have come together better than I anticipated and I think I'm going to really enjoy working on this series from now on.

Total Words in March (so far!): 15,501

In Progress
The Sacred (The Faith Series Book 2): 5,126 words - 2% complete
Wander the Lost (Roadside Paradise Book 2): 3,812 words - 1% complete

Yeah....I know, not much change here. I am writing! I promise! Just...not these projects. But as soon as I get through my appointments today and tomorrow, I will be sure to sit my butt down and get cracking on these projects!

If you want early access to information about my books, including early cover reveals, then please sign up for my mailing list!


No comments:

Post a Comment