Sunday, March 19, 2017

Going on Hiatus...

Hey everyone.

I have decided to go on a blog hiatus for a while. I'll still be around every now and then on social media, but keeping up with the blog and writing updates is going to be a little more difficult, as there has been no update and there might not be for a while.

This is not something I want to spend a lot of time on, but I do suffer from a mental illness. As of late the symptoms have become debilitating. I am in treatment and I am making strides toward recovery, but that does mean that I do not have much mental energy to spare. This is why it has been so hard to get words down on paper for upcoming projects.

Therefore, for now, the blog is going to be on hiatus until I am doing better. It could be a couple weeks or a few months, but if you follow me on social media you'll probably still see periodic updates from me.

I hope to be back soon.

Thank you!

All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment